Splunk Enterprise

IP address of highest Uri count

naval1992
Engager

I used this  query to get the count of Uri and IP 

"index=*index* host="*host*" status = "400" OR "404" OR "500" OR "403" status!="200" status!="NULL" NOT "GoogleBot" status=404 | top limit=10 uri |where count > 9 | append[ search index=*index* source=*source*| top limit=10 Real_IP | where count > 10]"

I need the query search that automatically it picks the highest value of Uri count and shows the IP address corresponding to this Uri  along with Uri 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

naval1992
Engager

I want that I already got different  of Real_IP that is hitting  for particular URI I just want to add a count of this different Real_IP that occurred how many times basically as you can see in the image particular URI count is 200 and the corresponding IP are may I just want out of these IP which occurred how  many time  in the same query that i have created 

0 Karma

me74fhfd
Path Finder

I think what you want to do is first list count with corresponding IP addresses as you've done in code and then add this line of SPL at the end:

| stats max(count) by Real_IP | head 1

btw. try not to use control words in SPL like count, event etc because there is a good chance it will return an error. Let me know if that works

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...