Splunk Enterprise

I downloaded the trial but I want to avoid being billed for the full version

ken93
Engager

I downloaded Splunk Enterprise to be able to follow along with it for Udemy; however, I don't want to have to pay for it once the trial expires.

How can I be sure that I won't get billed for it when my trial expires? I'm just asking this as it's possible to get billed for stuff such as Netflix if you don't cancel it. If I remember correctly, I didn't put any credit card details, but I can't figure out as the interface is confusing.

I'm asking as I don't want to get billed for something I don't intend to use. I did convert to the free version but I want to be sure I didn't connect my credit card or anything.

Labels (2)
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

You will not be billed once the trial expires. It'll just give you an error when  you log in to Splunk after the trial license expires. You pay for the license key that you purchase from Splunk support.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...