Splunk Enterprise

How to pull data from sharepoint to Splunk?

Ashwini008
Builder

Hi,

How can I pull data from sharepoint to splunk?

What are various options available to pull data?

any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Karma

vikramyadav
Contributor

@Ashwini008  you can pull data from share point by using Splunk Add-on for Microsoft https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4055

This Add-on allows Splunk to collect different logs from “Office 365 Management API".

* Audit logs for Azure Active Directory, Sharepoint Online, and Exchange Online, supported by the Office 365 Management API.
* Historical and current service status, and service messages for the corresponding Microsoft Office 365 Management API.
* Data Loss Prevention on Microsoft Office 365 Management API.

0 Karma

Ashwini008
Builder

@vikramyadav Thank you for the response.

Could you please let me know if we can pull the data in sharepoint list from this app Microsoft 365 App for Splunk?

0 Karma

vikramyadav
Contributor

@Ashwini008  Yes you can pull data from metion Add-on.

0 Karma

Fingent
Observer

can anyone share me how to get data from SharePoint Online List to Splunk Enterprise.

I have to store user custom actions details into Splunk to analyze it through Splunk.

Please give me the samples too if it available

0 Karma

LFJUAREZ
Loves-to-Learn

have you already managed to get it? 

I need to do the same for a client

Thank you in advanced

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...