Splunk Enterprise

How to pull data from sharepoint to Splunk?

Ashwini008
Builder

Hi,

How can I pull data from sharepoint to splunk?

What are various options available to pull data?

any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Karma

vikramyadav
Contributor

@Ashwini008  you can pull data from share point by using Splunk Add-on for Microsoft https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4055

This Add-on allows Splunk to collect different logs from “Office 365 Management API".

* Audit logs for Azure Active Directory, Sharepoint Online, and Exchange Online, supported by the Office 365 Management API.
* Historical and current service status, and service messages for the corresponding Microsoft Office 365 Management API.
* Data Loss Prevention on Microsoft Office 365 Management API.

0 Karma

Ashwini008
Builder

@vikramyadav Thank you for the response.

Could you please let me know if we can pull the data in sharepoint list from this app Microsoft 365 App for Splunk?

0 Karma

vikramyadav
Contributor

@Ashwini008  Yes you can pull data from metion Add-on.

0 Karma

Fingent
Observer

can anyone share me how to get data from SharePoint Online List to Splunk Enterprise.

I have to store user custom actions details into Splunk to analyze it through Splunk.

Please give me the samples too if it available

0 Karma

LFJUAREZ
Loves-to-Learn

have you already managed to get it? 

I need to do the same for a client

Thank you in advanced

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...