Splunk Enterprise

How to pass earliest and latest based on Week Number under drilldown section

sangs8788
Communicator

Hi 

I have input fields which has value as week number. Based on the Weeknum selected, how do I pass on the earliest and latest date under my drilldown.

Here is my input field

<input type="dropdown" token="weeknum" searchWhenChanged="true">

And here is my drilldown section from one of the dashboard panel where time range gets passed to another page (sre_module_summary) in the name of token selectedearliest & selectedlatest. How to get the values for the token based on the weeknum selected from input panel.

<drilldown target="_blank">
<eval token="Module">$click.value$</eval>
<eval token="HostType">$HostType$</eval>
<link>
<![CDATA[/app/sre/sre_module_summary?form.Module=$Module$&host=$HostType$&form.timerange.earliest=$selectedearliest$&form.timerange.latest=$selectedlatest$]]>
</link>
</drilldown>

Could someone please help.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

FritzWittwer
Path Finder

You should able to calculate earliest and latest with by setting a token with eval, see Define token filtering and formatting  in the Token usage in dashboards 

this would need something like:

<eval token="tk_earliest">strptime("t00:00 w$your_token_with_week_number$ wd1 y"+strftime(now(),"%Y"), "t%H:%M w%U wd%w y%Y")</eval>

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...