Splunk Enterprise

How to make data event correlation automatic?

Jeewan
Loves-to-Learn

Hello Guys, 

I have some doubt about data event correlation. i am getting events from different different security vendors like Area1 bitdefender, crowdstrike, cloudflare.  now i wants in my splunk the event correlation should happen automatically. suppose any incident happen in any endpoint it should correlate that event with other data sources as well. not sure how to achieve this 

or i am getting the events from different vendor so in some event the IP is listed as source IP in some event it listed computer IP to normalize it for all the data sources so it will be the same for all data sources. 

any lead will be appricatebale 

Thanks 

Jeewan 

Labels (3)
0 Karma

PaulPanther
Builder

@Jeewan Regarding the data normalization part of your question you should check out Splunk Common Information Model (CIM)  Overview of the Splunk Common Information Model - Splunk Documentation

With that you should solve the first part your question.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...