Getting Data In

How to extract the files in sharepoint to splunk?

Ashwini008
Builder

Hi,

I want to extract the files present in sharepoint to splunk.I did my research and got to to know either through DB or REST API this can be done.But those options are not feasible for me.Is there any Add On apart from Microsoft 365 App for Splunk which helps me to extract sharepoint files or sharepoint list data?

Or is there any option to extract the files from sharepoint without using credentials all the time to extract files?

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

0 Karma

zhihui

Hi, do you have any solutions? I'm trying to upload files from sharepoint to splunk enterprise as well.

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please, don't dig out old threads. Let them rest in peace 🙂

But seriously, to gain more visibility, you should just make a new thread, possibly linking to any informations you already found for reference.

But to the point - if all else fails, you can always create your own script using Selenium and emulate a user clicking through your Sharepoint share and downloading the files but it's a very very ugly idea.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...