Splunk Enterprise

How do I look up the IP address plus the machine name of a Splunk Server for example my Deployment server?

SamHTexas
Builder

How do I look up the IP address plus the machine name of a Splunk Server for example my Deployment server? Is it possible to look up the complete list of IP's and machine name (computer account) of all the Splunk sever at once? Like the IP + computer account of SHs, DS, Cluster Master & so one?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

tscroggins
Influencer

@SamHTexas 

In what context? Monitoring console? Search? Command line?

0 Karma

SamHTexas
Builder

For example I need the computer account + IP address of the deployment server just for inventory purposes. I am not asking the role like DS, I already know that. For example my home PC's device name is desktop43. I am trying to inventory my environment creating a inventory list to complete my deployment plan.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...