Splunk Enterprise

Why are there issues during integration of Last pass with Splunk?

AkashBhagadkar
Engager

we are trying to pull Lastpass log into Splunk . but we are facing issue as noting is getting indexed for Reporting logs in Splunk using. whereas as the shared path and user are working fine.

after the checking the log file found out the below error.

2021-04-05 10:02:37,299 CRITICAL pid=14060 tid=MainThread file=base_modinput.py:log_critical:316 | Lastpass identity collection. Error in forwarding data: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-lastpass\bin\input_module_lastpass_event_reporting.py", line 371, in collect_events
event_time = event_time.strftime('%s.%f')
ValueError: Invalid format string

2021-04-05 10:02:37,301 ERROR pid=14060 tid=MainThread file=base_modinput.py:log_error:309 | Get error when collecting events.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-lastpass\bin\ta_lastpass\aob_py3\modinput_wrapper\base_modinput.py", line 128, in stream_events
self.collect_events(ew)
File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-lastpass\bin\lastpass_event_reporting.py", line 68, in collect_events
input_module.collect_events(self, ew)
File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-lastpass\bin\input_module_lastpass_event_reporting.py", line 391, in collect_events
raise e
File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\TA-lastpass\bin\input_module_lastpass_event_reporting.py", line 371, in collect_events
event_time = event_time.strftime('%s.%f')
ValueError: Invalid format string

ADD ON : https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2633/#/details

Could someone please help me to get this issue resolve.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

aimeedillon
Explorer

We're also having the same issue. Did you find a resolution?

0 Karma

bwindham
Path Finder

Did this get resolved?  I am running into the exact issue and errors.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...