Splunk Enterprise

DB-connect

VijaySrrie
Builder
Hi, I am trying to connect to Database using DB connect. When I choose Input type as Batch --> I am able to fetch the database and able to see the logs But when I choose as Raising --> with raising column --> access_timestamp I am getting this error --> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: No value specified for parameter 1. Please let me know how to proceed further.
0 Karma

anilchaithu
Builder

@VijaySrrie 

you should use initial check point value (part of the query) for this field "access_timestamp ". Then the query uses this as checkpoint and fetches the data after that.

0 Karma

VijaySrrie
Builder

0 Karma

anilchaithu
Builder

@VijaySrrie 

The query looks good. what about the settings? 

I assume you are using access_timestamp as rising column. Did you set up the initial check point value for this field ? 

0 Karma

VijaySrrie
Builder

@anilchaithu  - I used access_timestamp but the query was not working with rising column, so we have added one more select statement in the start of the query. Now it is working fine.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...