Splunk Enterprise

Configure indexer cluster to send one index to splunk(standalone, not in architecture)

Dias
Explorer

Hi, i have a problem with sending one index from indexer cluster to another standalone Splunk instance. I have  a 4 indexers, replication factor = 3 . How should I configure my cluster to send only 1 index? I tried to install UF on indexer and monitor the index directory. The event was in wrong format. Also tried to configure forwarding all events in indexer to standalone splunk, and then filter to receive only one index. But nothing came of it. 

Spoiler

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Dias
Explorer

We decided to make a standalone instance to be searchhead. And then make a user, with access to only one index

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Dias
Explorer

We decided to make a standalone instance to be searchhead. And then make a user, with access to only one index

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...