Splunk Enterprise

Ask questions and get help with Splunk Assist

kuntald
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello from Splunk Assist Team,

Splunk Assist is a cloud-connected service for Splunk® Enterprise that puts your telemetry data to work! It inspects Splunk deployments and makes cloud-powered recommendations to help bridge security gaps, optimize cost and improve performance in your environment. With Assist, you can: 1) detect critical issues, 2) receive in-product recommendations to fix detected issues, and 3) receive continuous improvements (i.e. no need to keep up with version upgrades and security patch upgrades).

We will bring new capabilities to Assist regularly and would love to answer any questions you might have about the Assist app.

Before you search through previous conversations looking for assistance, we want to provide you with some basic information and quick resources.

Want to get a high-level overview without reading the docs on What Splunk Assist is? See Splunk Assist: Cloud-Powered Insights Just for You, at Your Fingertips, or view the .conf22 video presentation + demo.

Want to get into the nitty-gritty details? Start with the Splunk Assist documentation

Want to request more features? Add your ideas and vote on other ideas at the Assist ideas Portal

Please reply to this thread for any questions or to get extra help!

Tags (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...