Splunk Enterprise

About configuring cve lookup app

franciscof
Explorer

Hi guys, I'm getting this error while trying to configure an scripted input for the app cve_lookup.

franciscof_0-1599060942462.png

What do you think can be the cause of it?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

franciscof
Explorer

When checking the internal logs, this is what I've got:

franciscof_0-1599071573840.png

This script collects (once you configured an input) data from CVEs (common vulnerabilities exposures) on a NVD (national vulnerabilty database) and then you can visualize the data through a couple of dashboards. I was able to make it work in the past but now we migrated Splunk to the latest version and suddenly it won't work anymore.

0 Karma

iamkilarunaresh
Explorer

@franciscof  Can you please check the internal error logs, To find the more information.. Please explain what your script does, and what are you trying to achieve? 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...