Splunk Enterprise Security

tag=registry

VijaySrrie
Builder

Hi,

I am forwarding sysmon logs to splunk, for normalization, I could see event ID : 12, 13, 14 are captured (Registry object added or deleted, Registry value added, Registry value modified)

All are success events, will there be any failure events under the above mentioned eventIDs?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

VijaySrrie
Builder

There wont be any failure events for endpoint datamodel  and tag=registry, tested it with the non-admin account.

Only success events (registry keys/values  - modified/renamed/created new, deleted) are captured under eventviewer

View solution in original post

0 Karma

VijaySrrie
Builder

There wont be any failure events for endpoint datamodel  and tag=registry, tested it with the non-admin account.

Only success events (registry keys/values  - modified/renamed/created new, deleted) are captured under eventviewer

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...