Splunk Enterprise Security

generating 5 individual notables events for single search but i need one notable event for all the search results

vikkysplunk
Path Finder

Hi all,

Using the below SPL i have created one new use case for multiple emails sent from external domain. For example if i get 5 results in search it is generating 5 individual notables events but i need one notable event for all the 5 results .. pls could you help me on these

index=msexchange sourcetype=MSExchange*:MessageTracking tag=email action=delivered sender_domain!=@x.x.x recipients!=@x.x.x | stats dc(recipient) as count by sender | search count >=4 | rename count as recipient_count | table sender recipient_count

Search Range 1hr

Cron schedule : */5 * * * *

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Your count appears to be by sender not sender_domain, could that be why?

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Your count appears to be by sender not sender_domain, could that be why?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...