Splunk Enterprise Security

Why do I have error with ForeScout Adaptative Response Add-on about retrieve alert actions?

paola92
Explorer

I install Forescout App and Add-ons for Splunk Enterprise Security but I receive a alert and the active alerts is not available.

alt text

0 Karma

Azeemering
Builder

Hi,

Like I said in my previous answer you only need the Forescout Adaptive Response Add-on if you have Splunk Enterprise Security installed. If you do not have Splunk ES then you will not have the alert actions. There is no point installing the add-on without ES according to my knowledge.

0 Karma

paola92
Explorer

Hi,

I have ES and Forescout Adaptive Response Add-on but I have not the alert actions and shows the alert.

Vijeta
Influencer

@paola92 Any update to this, even I am getting the same error message.

0 Karma

gsales

Me too. I also encounter this problem. Hope this will be solved soon because our client is also looking for their CounterACT.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...