Splunk Enterprise Security

Threat Intel lookup - Can we change how frequently ES reads new information?

att35
Builder

Hi all,

We have few Custom CSV lookups that have been added to ES for Threat Intel. For the existing data, we can lookup the artifacts and confirm that those are present in ES but when adding new data to those lookups and reducing the "interval" option in Threat Intel Management, they still do not get added to ES.

Current setting for the data sources is 43200 seconds (12 hrs) but even after reducing it to few minutes the new entries never make it to ES. In Threat Intel Audit I do see the intel download time change but that doesn't seem to be making any difference.

ThreatIntel_Update.png

Is there a way to manually force ES to re-read and add updated entries from the lookup?

Thanks,

~ Abhi

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

restinlinux
Explorer

Hi ,

Would you please help me , how to change the time interval in threat Intel Management.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...