Splunk Enterprise Security

Splunk Enterprise Security: How can I edit a notable table in the Incident Review dashboard to alternate row colors?

tonymorin
Explorer

I want to zebra strip (gray, white, gray, white)/alternate the row colors in the triggered notable table in the Incident Review dashboard. I need help either editing or converting it to HTML so i can edit the raw code. I know the CSS to add, just need to know how or if i can edit?
alt text

Thanks in advance

0 Karma
1 Solution

jstoner_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I have not played around with it in depth but the place you will want to look is in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/SA-ThreatIntelligence/appserver/static/js/components/incident_review.

There are css and js files that can be manipulated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jstoner_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I have not played around with it in depth but the place you will want to look is in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/SA-ThreatIntelligence/appserver/static/js/components/incident_review.

There are css and js files that can be manipulated.

0 Karma

aakwah
Builder

I think that was possible at 2017 😊

Now there is an automatically generated js file here ./apps/SA-ThreatIntelligence/appserver/static/build/pages/incident_review.js 

0 Karma

tonymorin
Explorer

cool thanks I will check it out on my test server. and get back you to if i can get it to work.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...