Splunk Enterprise Security

Splunk Enterprise Security 4.0.2: After upgrading to Splunk 6.5.0, why is the Incident Review page broken?

TWiseOne
Path Finder

I have recently upgraded my Enterprise Security search head to Splunk 6.5.0 but it seems to have broken the Incident Review page in Splunk Enterprise Security (ES).

When it loads, all the options and input fields are all misaligned and have blue boxes around them.

I am running Splunk ES 4.0.2 on Splunk 6.5.0.

It doesn't seem to have knocked out any functionality but it just looks wrong!

Can anyone advise how I might fix this?

NOTE: I am looking to upgrade my ES to 4.5.0 soon(ish) but may take a while to get the necessary approval so would like to fix this issue in the mean time.

0 Karma
1 Solution

LukeMurphey
Champion

ES 4.0.2 isn't compatible with Splunk 6.5 (details here). Upgrading ES to 4.0.4 will make it work.

View solution in original post

LukeMurphey
Champion

ES 4.0.2 isn't compatible with Splunk 6.5 (details here). Upgrading ES to 4.0.4 will make it work.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...