Splunk Enterprise Security

Specific field not populating in dashboard panel

LionWolf
Explorer

Hello Community,

I'm currently having trouble with a dashboard panel I'm making. The dashboard panel is supposed to display the time to triage per analyst but for every notable.  The results are supposed to be derived from notables with the status_label "Ready for Review" OR "Closed: False Positive" OR "Pending" OR "Closed: Valid - Remediated". The field TriageTime doesn't populate anything, I suspect the problem to be within the join.

Search is below:

`notable`
| where owner="User1" OR owner="User2" OR owner="User3" OR owner="User4" OR owner="User5" OR owner="User6"
| where status_label="Ready for Review" OR status_label="Closed: False Positive" OR status_label="Pending" OR status_label="Closed: Valid - Remediated"
| rename status_label as status
| rename rule_id as "Notable ID"
| rename rule_name as Notable
| rename owner as Analyst
| join type=left rule_id [ search notable | eval review_time=if(status_label="Ready for Review",_time,null())
| eval inprogresstime=if(status_label="In Progress",_time,null())
| eval TriageTime=reviewtime-inprogresstime
| eval TriageTime=tostring(TriageTime,"duration")
| convert timeformat="%H:%M:%S" ctime(TriageTime)
| stats min(review_time) as reviewtime min(inprogress_time) as inprogresstime values(rule_name) as rule_name values(owner) as real_name by rule_id]
| table TriageTime, Notable, Analyst

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

LionWolf
Explorer

This dashboard was just finished

View solution in original post

0 Karma

LionWolf
Explorer

This dashboard was just finished

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...