Splunk Enterprise Security

Phantom - Assign Container/Case to Self - Playbook

jamolson
Path Finder

I am working on automating some minor things and I want to add in a step to have the playbook assign the container or case to the user running the playbook.
I am currently using a rest call to get the last user who opened the current item but there are some issues with this.

Does anyone know if there is a more specific call to get the current user value in Phantom like Splunk can with

| rest /services/authentication/current-context
| table username

0 Karma
1 Solution

Engager

have used something like below in the playbook for the same

playbook_info = phantom.get_playbook_info()
phantom.set_owner(container, playbook_info[0]['effective_user_id']),I have used something below in my playbook. 

phantom.set_owner(container, playbook_info[0]['effective_user_id'])

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Engager

have used something like below in the playbook for the same

phantom.set_owner(container, playbook_info[0]['effective_user_id']),I have used something below in my playbook. 

phantom.set_owner(container, playbook_info[0]['effective_user_id'])

0 Karma

jamolson
Path Finder

Thank you very much, this is perfect.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...