Splunk Enterprise Security

Palo Alto Networks Add-on 6.0.2: Why can't I download threat intelligence from AutoFocus' MineMeld in Splunk Enterprise Security?

stanleyleung

Palo Alto Networks Add-on 6.0.2 - fail to download threat intelligence from AutoFocus' MineMeld in Splunk Enterprise Security

I installed Palo Alto Networks Add-on 6.0.2 and configured it to download threat intelligence from MineMeld. Some download tasks were added to Enterprise Security Intelligence Download, however, the list is empty and i got the below error message for 'IP' list(same error for script of 'domain' and 'url').

Health Check: msg="A script exited abnormally with exit status: 1" input="./opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_paloalto/bin/minemeld_feed.py" stanza="minemeld_feed://AutoFocus_Threat_Intelligence_IP"
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...