Splunk Enterprise Security

Page Redering issues for Incident Review in Enterprise Security after upgrade to 6.5

att35
Builder

Hi,

We recently upgraded our ES Search Heads to latest version 6.5. Post upgrade, the Incident Review page is not rendering properly. We can see data but the fonts and format seems to be broken. Anyone else having this issue?

So far, Incident Review appears to be the only page effected.

Here is a screenshot:

alt text

Do we have to wait till a fix for either Splunk or ES is released, or are there any specific logs which might help us to troubleshoot such page render issues?

Thanks,

~ Abhi

1 Solution

smoir_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

What version of ES are you running? Only the latest maintenance versions of 4.1.x and 4.0.x are compatible with 6.5.

View solution in original post

smoir_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

What version of ES are you running? Only the latest maintenance versions of 4.1.x and 4.0.x are compatible with 6.5.

att35
Builder

Hi smoir,

We are running Version 4.1.0.

0 Karma

smoir_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you upgrade to Splunk Enterprise Security version 4.1.2, the page rendering issue should be fixed. 4.1.0 is not compatible with 6.5.

att35
Builder

Thanks smoir. That was the issue here. We were on an older version.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...