Splunk Enterprise Security

No pre-populated data in Splunk ES sandbox trial

peterdickens
Engager

I registered for an ES sandbox trial but there is no pre-populated data . Plus, there is a message stating:

"Health Check: Splunk server "si-i-0fa8cd1f1571aa99c.prd-p-ek6ui.splunkcloud.com" does not meet the recommended minimum system requirements."

What should I do to make it right?

warningwarningnot pre-populatednot pre-populated

Thanks in advance for your help.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)

indut
Path Finder

Thanks for raising this query. I am having same issue, there is no pre-populated data in the sandbox version. 

0 Karma

inventsekar
Ultra Champion

Hi @peterdickens .. did you just create the sandbox, maybe give it some time(maybe 10 to 30mins).. 

How do I access the sample data?
There’s no need to do anything – the sample data will be automatically inserted using a test data generator. Within a couple of minutes, data will populate the dashboards as if it was a live system.

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/products/premium-solutions/splunk-enterprise-security/online-sandbox-fa...

if the issue persists, then contacting Splunk Support would be ideal - 

How do I get help with my Splunk Enterprise Security Sandbox?
The Splunk Enterprise Security Sandbox has community-level support. If you experience issues, complete the form here

0 Karma

peterdickens
Engager

Hi inventsekar,

Thank you for your reply.

I did create the sandbox yesterday. I  did contact the support already, via that same form but they haven't replied.

Besides, it seems there is a issue with the server minimal requirement, which is out of my control.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...