Splunk Enterprise Security

Need urgent help to filter out logs

Yadukrishnan
Explorer

Hi,

Splunk which I am currently using has all of a sudden increased the log size consumption which has led to my license crossing the threshold. Only have two more warnings left. Have identified a way to filter out some of the Azure logs using regex on the logs. But for some reason the regex is not working. Can someone please help me why this regex is not working. While tested the regex it seems to be working fine but still logs are not getting filtered out even if it matches the criteria. 

I tested my regex in the online site regex101 and the content seems to match the regex. But still logs are not getting filtered out. Can someone please guide me what would be the reason. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...