Splunk Enterprise Security

I signed up for the Splunk Enterprise Security sandbox but never received email.

adnankhan5133
Communicator

I never received an email from Splunk after I signed up for the 7 day free trial of the Splunk ES sandbox. Although my "Instances" page shows that I can access my instance, when I attempt to login with my username and password, I get a login failed message. The password I'm using is the same one I use to login to the Splunk Portal. 

Can someone please assist?

Labels (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
No one here can help, other than to remind you to check your Spam folder, since we're all users like you. You should contact your Splunk account team or Splunk Support for assistance.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...