Splunk Enterprise Security

I am trying to integrate couple of security devices with Splunk, if any body does this already, please let me know the integration process and version compatibility for vendor software.

thiru179

Does anybody integrated Imperva DAM with Splunk? if yes what is the process and version compatibility with Splunk?
Does anybody integrated Skybox with Splunk? if yes what is the process and version compatibility with Splunk?
Does anybody integrated Cylance with Splunk? if yes what is the process and version compatibility with Splunk?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you checked Splunkbase (apps.splunk.com)? There may be existing apps for those integrations. If so, the app page will provide version and process information.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

thiru179

Hello Rich,

Thanks for reply, i did this and i didn't find anything.

Thanks,
Thiru

0 Karma

rpille_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

In that case, you can build your own integrations using Add-on Builder. https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2962/

0 Karma

thiru179

I found the answer, thanks all for your help 🙂

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

@thiru179,
if you found the answer, kindly share with the community and then mark your question as answered

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...