Splunk Enterprise Security

How to generate an event when a risk score above 100 is generated?

emmanuelpeter

So basically I'm trying to generate an event when a risk score above 100 is generated, I've come up with the below search string. Please, can you help me in identifying if anything needs to be changed?

| tstats allow_old_summaries=`allow_old_summaries_bool` sum(All_Risk.src) as src,from datamodel=Risk by All_Risk.src |  where risk_score>=100 | stats values(risk_score) by src

This is what my data model currently looks like.
alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

deepashri_123
Motivator

Hey@emmanuelpeter,

If you are looking for events with risk_score>100 than you don't need to add stats.
Let me know if this helps!!
Thanks!!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

deepashri_123
Motivator

Hey@emmanuelpeter,

If you are looking for events with risk_score>100 than you don't need to add stats.
Let me know if this helps!!
Thanks!!

0 Karma

emmanuelpeter

Thanks Deepashri.

0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey @emmanuelpeter,

I've converted @depashri_123's comment to an answer. If this has resolved your issue, please close the question by clicking on "Accept" button. This will help other Splunkers who might be having similar issues to know this works.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...