Splunk Enterprise Security

How to create tickets to an external ticketing system for incidents from Incident Review of Splunk Enterprise Security

ben2abraham

Team,

I know how to create tickets to an external ticketing system for single rules, but in Enterprise Security, it is difficult to go to all rules and modify output actions to run a script for creating tickets. Is there any way that I can follow so that I can see all the incidents in my external ticketing system at the same time when an incident is triggered in Incident view panel of Enterprise security rather than modifying rules one by one?

Regards,
Ben

0 Karma

smoir_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@ben2abraham, you've probably solved this by now but all notable events that appear on the incident review dashboard populate a notable index that you could then read to send over to the ticketing system, rather than modifying the searches that create the notable events.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...