Splunk Enterprise Security

How to configure SAML authentication in search head clustering which has a load balancer.

srampally
Path Finder

Hello, we gave one of our metadata file from one of the search head to the saml team and And our identitiy provider is Azure AD. Can you let me know the steps to be followed in detail by them and us we are having trouble configuring the SAML authentication.

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion
0 Karma

srampally
Path Finder

so i have gone through that document in that step 1 2 3 should be doing it from our side or done by the SAML team ? And if its from our side what and how should we generate a private and public key and is it self signed or intermediate/rootCA how do we know ? Also they SAML team was mentioning that the

ID : servername.2.3175F2E8-B095-4E40-B7CD-C3EACE0EA378 is something like this they were mentioning that ID shouldnt be having all that except the server name.

Also step 8

Can you let me know these things in detail ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...