Splunk Enterprise Security

How do you add an additional “Drill-down Search” in the details of a Notable Event?

joe_kraxner
Explorer

When you expand the details of a Notable Event in Enterprise Security (ES) 3.x there is a heading called “Contributing Events” that presents a link for the “drill-down search” configured in the Correlated Search that generated the Notable Event.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add an additional “Drill-down Search” to provide another drill-down or alternative search in support of the Notable event?

Thank you.

joe_kraxner
Explorer

Just released in Splunk Enterprise Security 7.2.0, this is now a feature.

• Splunk Idea ESSID-I-67: Ability to configure multiple drill-down searches for notable

0 Karma

mdessus_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

As far as I know, it's not possible out of the box. One workaround might be to use a workflow for a specific field that will be in your incident (but it will be available form everywhere).

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...