Splunk Enterprise Security

How do you add an additional “Drill-down Search” in the details of a Notable Event?

joe_kraxner
Explorer

When you expand the details of a Notable Event in Enterprise Security (ES) 3.x there is a heading called “Contributing Events” that presents a link for the “drill-down search” configured in the Correlated Search that generated the Notable Event.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add an additional “Drill-down Search” to provide another drill-down or alternative search in support of the Notable event?

Thank you.

joe_kraxner
Explorer

Just released in Splunk Enterprise Security 7.2.0, this is now a feature.

• Splunk Idea ESSID-I-67: Ability to configure multiple drill-down searches for notable

0 Karma

mdessus_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

As far as I know, it's not possible out of the box. One workaround might be to use a workflow for a specific field that will be in your incident (but it will be available form everywhere).

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...