Splunk Enterprise Security

Enterprise Security Trial: too slow, service unavailable, search is waiting for an input

yasalhazmi

Hello everyone,

I signed up for the 7 days evaluation of Splunk Enterprise Security and got the credentials and link to login. However,

1. The instance is TOO slow. It takes few minutes to open a page (if it opens it at all). All the other Splunk.com pages open just fine and my internet speed is good
  2. Sometimes, I receive the "503 Service Unavailable Error with this image alt text
  3. Once I tried to open multiple pages to see if any page will open. After a few minutes I got two or three pages opened but all showed "search is waiting for input" although I added "*" where applicable and clicked on submit

alt text

1. Now I still get problem 1 and 2, and when a page open (if at all), I errors like "unable to load results", "waiting for queued job to start", and "Search not executed: The maximum number of concurrent historical searches on this instance has been reached., concurrency_category="historical", concurrency_context="instance-wide", current_concurrency=10, concurrency_limit=10"

Is there a way to fix all this?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...