Splunk Enterprise Security

ER: Qualys TA for Splunk to pull Activity Logs

guarisma
Contributor

Please add an input configuration that pulls the Activity Logs already parsed for the C.I.M Data models.

From the API documentation:

Activity Log
You can view the Activity Log using the Qualys user interface and the Activity Log API
(/api/2.0/fo/activity_log). The Activity Log shows details about user actions taken.
To view the Activity Log, log into your Qualys account. Go to Users and click the Activity
Log tab. Select Filters > Recent API Calls. You’ll see the API Processes list showing the API
calls subject to the API limits (all APIs except “session” API) made by subscription users
and/or updated by the service in the past week.

0 Karma

cutekido

Please refer the "Qualys Cloud Platform 8.10 (VM/PC) API Notification 2"

https://discussions.qualys.com/community/developer/notifications-api/blog/2017/05/11/qualys-cloud-pl...

0 Karma

prabhasgupte
Communicator

@guarisma As @lakshman239 suggested, please contact Qualys Support and open a Feature Request.

0 Karma

lakshman239
Influencer

I assume you want the add-on to include activity logs. As the add-on is now owned by Qualys, if you have support account with them, please raise a request with them to include them in their TA.

guarisma
Contributor

Yes, that's exactly what I want.
I was hoping this post reaching Qualys support or product, I guess I'll have to email them directly.
Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...