Splunk Enterprise Security

Drill down search is not working in Splunk Enterprise Security Incident Review tab

kausar
Path Finder

I've made a correlation search that appears to be working fine. But in order to create the contributing event in the notable event, when I use a drilldown search - | datamodel Authentication Authentication search | search Authentication.user="$user$", I see some issues,

1- It is not picking the right $user$, just have "unknown" that is not correct
2- When I click on the contributing event link, it opens the seach page but with default time and not the right date/time range the event happened plus of course the query becomes | datamodel Authentication Authentication search | search Authentication.user="unknown" that I want to fix.

Note that, I have
Drill-down earliest offset set as $info_min_time$
Drill-down latest offset set as $info_max_time$

Please advise.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

szabados
Communicator

As far as I've experienced, only those fields can be reused in the drill-down search, which are/can be displayed in the "Additional fields" section.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...