Splunk Enterprise Security

Complete list and descriptions of pre-configured correlation searches in ES 4.0

javiergn
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi all,

On a similar note to this question, I would also like to know the complete list of pre-configured correlation searches available in ES 4.0

We don't have ES installed and therefore I can't run the rest query suggested there, but I need this information in order to discuss the list internally before we can proceed with the POC and evaluation.

Thanks,
Javier

0 Karma
1 Solution

javiergn
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Actually I'm going to answer myself as I just discovered I can have my own ES instance online and it's free for the next 15 days.

View solution in original post

saurabh_tek
Communicator

Hello Javiergn,
Although you have figured out yourself about the Enterprise security sandbox (link : http://blogs.splunk.com/2015/09/24/try-splunk-enterprise-security-for-free/). Now you can see the searches and queries running to power them. - Saurabh

0 Karma

javiergn
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Actually I'm going to answer myself as I just discovered I can have my own ES instance online and it's free for the next 15 days.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...