Splunk Enterprise Security

Checkpoint R80.20 integration with Checkpoint

asharma21193

I am trying to integrate Checkpoint running on Gaia OS version R80.20 to heavy forwarder. I am using checkpoint log export utility. I am using tcp port 9000 as shown below.

I have also installed Checkpoint app on heavy forwarder just to ease the integration. After installing this app, I am able to see cp_log sourctype under ADD DATA tab. But I am not able to see index where I need to forward these logs. I am just able to see only 3 indexes ( summary, main and default). But I want to forward these logs into my specific index (india_firewall) already created on splunk cloud. is there any solution of this problem or should I use syslog in order to forward message.

name: splunk
last log read at: 25 Dec 13:14:40
debug file: /opt/CPrt-R80.20/log_exporter/targets/splunk/log/log_indexer.elg

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...