Splunk Enterprise Security

Can you help me with an extreme search problem I'm having on Splunk Enterprise Security?

chrischen2018
  1. Dynamic threshold for the Concept: min, low, high, extreme. Are there numerical values in each of the semantic terms? if yes, how do i modify them? If the modifications are to create our own custom semantic terms, then how do i create my own custom semantic terms?

2. I understand that the Domain: requires a minimum, a maximum, and a total count of events. once i have the output for total count events (runs by a scheduled search) which will be a numerical value. How does this total count numerical value correlate to the concept OR to the context OR the extreme search itself?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...