Splunk Enterprise Security

Bulk manage adaptive response (send email) for Content Management in ES

cachexploit
Explorer

Since I have gone through and tuned a lot of the Content in ES, I am looking to see if anyone knows of a Bulk way to add an Adaptive Response (as in send an email) for every Incident Created?  I am at the point now where things are in a good place and I would not be overwhlemed with the amount of emails that would come in from the Incidents BUT now I want to send an email for every one that is created but I don't want to have to go through Content Management and set an adaptive response for EVERY SINGLE one that is enabled.

For a little more info, I am using Splunk Cloud and ES. so any back end things I would have to submit a ticket to support (which I am not against doing, just want to make sure that is the route I need to go).

TIA

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...