Splunk Enterprise Security

Automatically recognize if all data behave the same at night / on weekends / on public holidays--> determine time period for gap in my graph

nickmuno510

Hello,

When I plot a timechart, there are some empty buckets, which causes a gap in my graph.
In these gaps (values with 0 events) you can see from the time chart that there are significantly fewer or no events at night, at the weekend, on a holiday.
Is it possible to recognize automatically, from which time period (e.g. "every day from 04 to 06 tomorrow earlier" or "on weekends from 20 o'clock to 07 o'clock earlier) no data (0 events) are sent? Does this trend apply to all data values or only to certain data values?

Time diagram I have determined the following measures:
index="xyz" sourcetype="st_http" | bucket span=10m _time | chart count over _time by ID | foreach * [eval <> = if(isnull('<>'), 0, '<>')] | appendcols [ | lookup N_lookup phone as ID output m n | search town="Frankfurt"]

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...