Splunk Enterprise Security

App for Enterprise Security error: lookup_expander: Some extra fields were present in the input CSV

jaoui
Path Finder

The messages at the top of the screen populates with the following error:
lookup_expander: Some extra fields were present in the input CSV

I want to keep the extra fields in my lookup but I don't want my users to see the error message

Any ideas on what I should do?

0 Karma

jervin_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Custom fields in asset and/or identity tables were prohibited by design beginning in Enterprise Security 2.2, which contained performance optimizations for asset and identity correlation.

However, we now have a patch that provides custom field support for Enterprise Security 2.4. To obtain it you should contact Support to open a case. Provide your exact Splunk and app version information, and we should be able to help.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...