Splunk Enterprise Security

After upgrading to Splunk Enterprise Security 4.5, the Incident Review tab can only be viewed properly with IE & Firefox. It's a blank dashboard in Chrome.

AlbintEIG
Engager

After the ES 4.5 Upgrade the Incident Review tab can only be viewed properly with IE & Firefox, its a blank dashboard in chrome.
Splunk Enterprise 6.5 upgrade was completed a couple weeks ago, everything was working fine, then I did the ES 4.5 upgrade yesterday. No errors and everything seemed to work ok, but now Chrome wont display the Incident Review page.

I renamed the incident_review.xml view in local just in case there was some change made that caused it, so its using the default 4.5 copy currently.

There are a bunch of 404 errors in the chrome log regarding different .js files (These errors are not present in FF49 or IE11)

Uncaught Error: Script error for: sa-utils/js/util/SearchOptimizer 
Uncaught Error: Script error for: sa-utils/js/lib/ES6Shim/shim.min
Uncaught Error: /en-US/static/@59c8927def0f/js/../app/SA-Utils/js/app/SA-Utils/js/templates/KeyIndicators.html HTTP status: 404
Uncaught Error: /en-US/static/@59c8927def0f/js/../app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/templates/InvestigatorBar.html HTTP status: 404
Uncaught Error: /en-US/static/@59c8927def0f/js/../app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/templates/TimelineSelectorTemplate.html HTTP status: 404
0 Karma
1 Solution

izupan
Engager

I was able to solve it by clearing the cache (shift+reload did not fix it) in Chrome.
This issue also was presented to some Firefox users, but they were able to use shift+reload to fix it for them.
This was caused by the 4.5 upgrade for us.

View solution in original post

izupan
Engager

I was able to solve it by clearing the cache (shift+reload did not fix it) in Chrome.
This issue also was presented to some Firefox users, but they were able to use shift+reload to fix it for them.
This was caused by the 4.5 upgrade for us.

AlbintEIG
Engager

Perfect thank you!

0 Karma

AlbintEIG
Engager

The error may actually have started after the 6.5 upgrade I am being told, and not just this week with the ES.5 update.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...