How to explicitly say App is configured with Python?
* I have a custom setup page (dashboard) in my App.
* I'm using Python rest-endpoint to configure the App and then executing the below REST endpoint (code) to ask Splunk that App has been successfully configured.
* This concept works fine in regular SHs.
* We have faced an issue in Search Head Cluster (Splunk version 9.0.1)
* Our app.conf with parameter is_configured = 1 is replicated across all the SHs.
* Problem is that even though the conf file is being replicated perfectly fine, other SHs are still redirecting to the setup page.
* Below are some other endpoints that I tried to use as an alternate but had no luck.
* BTW, all of the endpoints which I tried gave success responses but the above issue persisted.
Has anyone know the right way to do it? Is this a bug in 9.0.x?