Splunk Cloud Platform

list of forwarders in splunk cloud

allenhau
Engager

within splunk cloud is there a way I can view a list of heavy or universal forwarders sending data to it? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
You can get that from the Cloud Monitoring Console. Select Forwarders->Forwarder Versions.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

allenhau
Engager

rich,  is there a way I can view the IP address on those forwarders that I see  under "forwarder versions"

they don't seem to be clickable.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
If you have forwarder management configured in the Splunk Monitoring Console, you may be able to see IP addresses in Forwarders->Forwarders:Deployment. I don't have it enabled on my instance so I can't verify it.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...