where the token values are based on the value the user types into an input text box and the site token is a drop down value.
until recently we havinputlookup e had 2 sites where all the data in the source system is stored in uppercase but we have recently onboarded a 3rd site where the data is stored in both upper and lower case values. as it turns out the where clause in is case sensitive.
I have tried adding case_sensitive_match = false to the transform.conf stanza for this patrondetails lookup definition but this has not seemed to have any effect on the results being returned from the search. Have I missed something with this config or is there something else I need to add
As written in the documentation, I changed the values to lower ones in the KV Store. An exact match is working, but also when all values are lower ones in KV store i cannot use an Upper value to search for.
| inputlookup XXX where field=value does not work case insensitive
| inputlookup XXX | search field=value does work case insensitive