Splunk Cloud Platform

Server error in splunk cloud

PE_InfosecTeam
Observer

Hello Splunkees,

I am setting up a Splunk Cloud account.
I started a trial account and i start to add all the data ingestion accounts and all was going well, but yesterday night i started to check how to do SSO with azure ad.

It was failing due to the acs not connecting properly as it was late, i checked if i could connect with the direct link as suggested in the sso config page in case i was locked out

I copy the URL in a safe place, and tested couple times to be sure it was working, and it was all ok.

But this morning i have an issue where, when i put the username and password correctly, it shows an error message that says " Server error " (see screenshot below)

Screenshot 2020-12-29 124005.png

As this is a Splunk Cloud, i have no access to the server to further diagnose, I tried to call customer support but they have no agents available, as suggested in the phone line, I left a message but would appreciate any help from the community.

Thank you

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...