Splunk Cloud Platform

How to write one more tstats query in tsatas where clause?

manikanthkoti
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for writing tstats sub search in query in tstats where claus.

I tried the below way but my query giving No Result. I want write in sub search with tstats from two indexes.

Query:

| tstats latest(_time),values(relational_correlationId),values(tracePoint),values(timestamp),values(businessKey),values(businessValue)  where [  tstats latest(_time) as _time ,values(relational_correlationId) as relational_correlationId ,values(tracePoint) as tracePoint,values(timestamp) as timestamp,values(content.businessFields{}.key) as businessKey,values(content.businessFields{}.value) as businessValue where index="mulesoft_index" earliest=-10m@m latest=now() by environment,businessGroup,appName,interfaceName,correlationId]

Please help me.

Thanks & Reagards,

Manikanth

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Recall that the results of a subsearch become part of the main search so those results must make sense in the context of the main search.  To check that, run the subsearch by itself with the format command so you can see what gets returned to the main search.

| tstats latest(_time) as _time ,values(relational_correlationId) as relational_correlationId ,values(tracePoint) as tracePoint,values(timestamp) as timestamp,values(content.businessFields{}.key) as businessKey,values(content.businessFields{}.value) as businessValue where index="mulesoft_index" earliest=-10m@m latest=now() by environment,businessGroup,appName,interfaceName,correlationId | format
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

manikanthkoti
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hi 

Tags (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
What about it is not working? What results do you get vs what you expect?
If you want the subsearch to get data from a summary index then modify the subsearch to get the data from the SI.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...