Splunk Cloud Platform

Which Splunk Cloud Add-On Role will allow me the Permissions to install and configure Cisco Meraki Add On?

skeer007
Explorer

Hi all! So I am helping the networking team transition their logging to Splunk and last week I discovered the Cisco Meraki Add-on.  Also discovered that in order to install the add-on as well as configure any part of it; connection, inputs, etc.. that I needed a pretty high permission level. 

(requires capacity: admin_all_objects)

Since I am not a Splunk "admin" here at work.. I am wondering if there an existing role that might allow me to configure add-ons but not allow me to manage "all_objects"? Our actual Splunk Admin is a super busy guy so I am trying to help him out on this. I do have a higher level of access than most but all objects on an add-on seems incredibly silly.

Thanks!!

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

@skeer007 If you are on splunk cloud, you need to raise a case to splunk support, they will be installing the add-on.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...