Splunk Cloud Platform

Where can I find drilldown to search in Dashboard studio?

buddhaeyes1
Observer

In classic dashboard there is an option to drill down to search, that is very convenient the same is not available in dashboard studio. Need urgent help please!!!!!. 

buddhaeyes1_0-1670418935319.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ChristophR
Explorer

@buddhaeyes1Its not as inuitive as the classic way of linking searches.. but you actually need to link to a URL.  Then you need to URL encode the search.  For example, if I wanted to search the windows index whenever I click on a table value, I would add:

ChristophR_0-1676641600226.png

This is also documented on the answers here: https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/Cloud-Dashboard-Studio-What-is-the-correct...

0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

@buddhaeyes1 In dashboard studio,  go to configuration-->Drill down settings-->On click-->you will see 3 options
1.No Action

2.Link to custom URL

3.Set Tokens

4.Link to Dashboard

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...