Splunk Cloud Platform

What’s New with Splunk Cloud Platform 8.2.2105?!

judithsr
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

For Analysts

• Interim Classic (Simple XML) Dashboard conversion support with previous dashboard reference when the dashboard is updated due to security updates

For Admins

• Easier private application management experience with Private App Vetting now available on the application upload page with easy, self service App Upload and integrated AppInspect capabilities 
  • New admin configuration ability to limit ad hoc searches, preserving resources for mission critical scheduled searches 
  • Enterprise Managed Encryption Key (EMEK) on AWS -- which is in a limited availability release -- now supports encryption data on Dynamic Data Active Archive (DDAA) 

HTML Dashboards, a legacy capability, are deprecated as the new Dashboard Studio is now available for these use cases. While still available for use, HTML Dashboards may require manual updates if they break between upgrades.

For more details, check out the release note documentation for the new features and enhancements from every release.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...